Real Racing HD 1.03
iPad Games | Language : English | 156.93 MB
Genre : racing
best iPhone racer just got even better with Real Racing HD for iPad!
You won’t believe the stunning graphics, silky smooth framerate and
awesome new features. Are you ready for all the excitement, competition
and glory that only real championship racing can deliver?Additional Relevant Information:
- 48 cars in 4 classes: Hatch, Sedan, Muscle and Exotic.
- 12 unique tracks in City, Forest and Desert settings, 6 car grid lineup.
Race the way you want to with 5 game modes: massive Career Mode with 76
events; Quick Race; Time Trial; Online Leagues; and local multiplayer
for up to 6 players over WiFi network or 2 players over BlueTooth,
playing on either iPad, iPhone or iPod touch (a copy of Real Racing or
Real Racing HD is needed on each device).
- In-car cockpit view with animated driver and dash, or external camera.
- Numerous control options including touch or tilt to steer, and manual or automatic acceleration and braking.
Extensive connected features including global leaderboards, Facebook
app for friends leaderboard, and uploading video replays to YouTube
(check realracing.cloudcell.com for details)
- Select your favourite songs from your personal music library while racing, or listen to the included tracks.Whats New In This Version:
- Fixed file corrupt bug
- Improved custom car skin process
- Load time and performance improvements
- Improved touch braking control
- Various bug fixes and tweaksReady and Waiting:
iOS 4 works with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPhone 3G. Not all features
are compatible with all devices. For example, multitasking is available
only with iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS.
- The iPad runs the same operating
system as the earlier iPod Touch and iPhone, albeit a slightly older
version. The versions are to be synced in Novemeber 2010. It can run its
own applications as well as ones developed for the iPhone. Without
modification, it will only run programs approved by Apple and
distributed via its online store.
iOS Version: 3.2 or laterLink for more information: